• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I thought there was no chance he'd get to finish it out due to the long inning. Nice cushion lead wise and he got some swings in to at least get a bit fresh again.

harSon

Banned
I'd say this is a fairly apt visual representation of the Pirate's performance today:
ku-xlarge.gif

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
And Casey Fien strikes out the side. Awesome. Games against the Tigers are way more fun when Verlander isn't on the hill.

zulux21

heh I expected the white sox royals game to be close.
and I was hoping the white sox would win
did not expect it to end 1-0.

Scottify

Damn Twins. Leaving 11 stranded so far today. Not to mention bases loaded with one out. It's only game one, but I'm not looking forward to a repeat of the past two seasons. Let's go late game comeback!

carlos

expect the free man to have a good year, he had some horrible luck last year on line drives right at people and warning track shots.

Macattk15

Man.

MLB schedules like retards.

Playing in Minneapolis? Guess Detroit would not be much better.

Cincinnati? Against LA? The fuck?

Glad my Dodgers won game 1 against the hated ones. Not happy with the game being on at 1 o'clock. Especially since ESPN streaming was blacked out in LA and I don't have a radio at my desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom