• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh one game.

yeah, one game.

COUNCIL! IT IS ONE GAME! RELAX! how long have ya'll been watching beisbol?
and maybe it'd be good if we sucked, clear some of that deadwood, everything has to end sometime.....

Extrapolating an entire season from opening day / week / month is a time-honored tradition.

Askani

Damn. Bases loaded with no outs, and we get nothing out of it.

Heh. Yeah, I put that up on FB as soon as I heard the pop out call.

"Load the bases. Only 1 one out. Your DH is coming up to bat. Sounds good.

DH strikes out and the next guy pops out. Yep, it's Royals baseball time!"

eh one game.

yeah, one game.

COUNCIL! IT IS ONE GAME! RELAX! how long have ya'll been watching beisbol?
and maybe it'd be good if we sucked, clear some of that deadwood, everything has to end sometime.....

I'm not freaking out over one game. Just saying there were some opportunities for small-ball run production and nothing was done to capitalize on it. 2 times we had 2 on/ no outs. no bunts.

Heh. Yeah, I put that up on FB as soon as I heard the pop out call.

"Load the bases. Only 1 one out. Your DH is coming up to bat. Sounds good.

DH strikes out and the next guy pops out. Yep, it's Royals baseball time!"

It's nice to have a real pitcher, though, who can keep pitching shutout innings in the meantime. Nice 123 just now. I could get used to Big Game James.

zulux21

It's nice to have a real pitcher, though, who can keep pitching shutout innings in the meantime. Nice 123 just now. I could get used to Big Game James.

This white sox royals game is going about how i expected it, i expected there to be 5 or less total runs scored when it was all said and done likely a 3-2 final that could go either way.
hopefully in the white sox's favor :p

1-D_FTW

Asking for someone else: Is the quality of MLB TV really up to snuff? They usually subscribe via MLB Extra Innings. Would be using a Roku box. I don't want to recommend if the streaming quality is going to suck.

Asking for someone else: Is the quality of MLB TV really up to snuff? They usually subscribe via MLB Extra Innings. Would be using a Roku box. I don't want to recommend if the streaming quality is going to suck.

It's great if you aren't crippled by the blackout rules.

Askani

Oh for sure. I think we overpaid still, but it's nice to have someone who at his worst is solid. And a side benefit being Hoche not anywhere near the starting rotation. And still happy Jonathan "I like to walk the bases full before I try to get guys out" Broxton is gone. We've really got to have this new rotation and starters pull their weight.

EDIT :::::

Home run...

Fuck.

BFIB

Cards not starting until 9. Really hate missing out on Opening Day.

Now I need to decide if I'm heading down my local bar, or watching the game at home.

zulux21

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES....YEEEEEEEEES!

you are just jealous your announcers don't have widespread catch phrases :p

it will be interesting to see how flowers does this year though, it's the biggest question mark for the white sox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom