• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

paully

Banned
You're calling above average players trash. Trumbo with his 126+ OPS in 2012 is trash?

I never called him trash. He's just declined significantly since last year's ASB. Makes me wonder what kind of player he actually is.

DAT mariners fan selective reading.

Macattk15

I never called him trash. He's just declined significantly since last year's ASB. Makes me wonder what kind of player he actually is.

DAT mariners fan selective reading.

Trash ... sucks .... what is the difference?

He was your 4th best hitter last season .... and Torii is gone now.

You're calling an above average MLB player bad.

You probably said Pujols sucked in April and May of last season too.

Syrinx

BTW, to fellow Mets fans, how was the reception to David Wright at Citi Field, what with his new contract and whatnot? I wager it was very positive.

Parallacs

ESPN gamecast is so bad at updating.

I keep waiting for Trout to steal base, I know that any second, the next inning will all of a sudden be halfway over.

Meier

Dodgers spend a fuckton of money. Still can't score. Kershaw's run support is soooo bad.

Cain out, time for the Dodgers to get at least 1. Benstillerdoit.gif

Good luck. He's been slumping ever since last year's All Star break.

Good to know. I love some AL West trash talking so I'm glad there's a lot of Mariners fans here. Hopefully there's a good amount of Angels fans too.

Keep him away from the HR derby and he'll be fine. That derby and Wells coming back ruined his season

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Twins are at least making Verlander work, and Mauer is Mauer. But Jesus Christ what a disappointing game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom