• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Series against Mets-GAF begins today. Should be a fun series.

Is Kershaw scheduled to pitch in the series?

Edit: It would appear that he's starting tonight against Niese. Bleh. Was hoping to skip him. Or get him in a duel with Harvey, because that would be rad. Oh well.

Sounds like the Mets will be calling up OF Juan Lagares, who is tearing up the ball in Triple A. Either Cowgill or Captain Kirk will be sent down. Pretty sure it will be Kirk just so he can get some more ABs.

Sephzilla

I predict the Brewers will win 10 straight, get within a half game of first place, and then promptly go on a 4 or 5 game slide, or lose 4 out of their next 6 games. It's just the Brewer way, just like how they'll always give up at least one run the next half-inning after scoring a run themselves.

Still, I like how Milwaukee is on an 8 game streak and can't even get a mention on the front page of SportsIllustrated.com's MLB section.

Runus

Looks like it's about 23 degrees for the Braves/Rockies game. They are saying it's the coldest ever for a game at Coors Field. Crazy. I would totally go.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Ahahaha Marlins.

Also, the Twins play the Mario 1up sound for each run scored? That's pretty cool.

andycapps

As awesome as Justin Upton has been, how awesome has Chris Johnson been? From being a throw in on a trade to leading the team in average (aside from Freddie, but he's only played 5 games).

Runus

As awesome as Justin Upton has been, how awesome has Chris Johnson been? From being a throw in on a trade to leading the team in average (aside from Freddie, but he's only played 5 games).

Yeah, he has been real fun to watch. So happy that he has done well.

sangreal

Brett Gardner CF
Eduardo Nunez SS
Robinson Cano 2B
Vernon Wells LF
Ben Francisco DH
Lyle Overbay 1B
Chris Stewart C
Ichiro Suzuki RF
Jayson Nix 3B

That lineup, jesus... no more left-handed pitchers please

Hopefully that makes it a reverse lock

Jays claim Laffey of Waivers.

Whyyyyyy?

Ah well...as long as he's not starting. Even if he's bullpen depth, that's fine...I seem to remember him doing well the first time through lineups last year.

But yeah, hopefully a deal is in the works. Find someone fooled by the last few games of Lind and Kawasaki.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Orioles phenom Dylan Bundy, who's almost unanimously regarded as the top pitching prospect in baseball, is headed to see Dr. James Andrews for a second opinion after experiencing further discomfort in his right elbow.

tinstapp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom