• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIgj9jlCIAIE_ZP.jpg

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
But 4 of those were against the Cubs and Padres. I don't know what they did to sweep the Giants however. I just want it to stop! The Central is much better when only the Cardinals are above .500.

Slacker

Great win for the Rangers last night. Always good to overcome a pitching meltdown. Elvis with amazing defense. Nelly beats out a double-play ball. Trumbo/Trout/Pujols go 0 for 13. Seems like we plowed through about 20 Angels' relievers too. Good times. Looking forward to tonight. Should be another good'n.

But 4 of those were against the Cubs and Padres. I don't know what they did to sweep the Giants however. I just want it to stop! The Central is much better when only the Cardinals are above .500.

Braun distributed his peds before the giants series in order to get the team going.

eznark

Banned
Braun distributed his peds before the giants series in order to get the team going.

Looks like Buster must have gotten in on that.

Lohse already confirmed he will make his next start. It's funny how quickly the St. Louis Suck wears off once you get out of that shithole.

BFIB

Looks like Buster must have gotten in on that.

Lohse already confirmed he will make his next start. It's funny how quickly the St. Louis Suck wears off once you get out of that shithole.

Our medical staff isn't that bad! I mean, its not like we've had questionable prognosis for:

Rolen
Edmonds
Wainwright twice
Carpenter every week
Freese
Furcal

I mean, Motte is going to be good to go on May 1st. Despite the fact that he hasn't even thrown one pitch yet this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom