• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stole this off of reddit. Darvish's pitches in one gif:
i3SXAH4AAxtWS.gif

Yankees Council can rest fine, Selig don't care about DUIs. It's only seen as a performance enhancer in Wisonsin since its the only way to fuck their manatee women.

Philly fans, Need some inside info on Darrin Ruf? Some guy wants my 1st round pick in next years MinorLeague draft aka 2013 draft class for him. My team is in DL mode so I'm looking at 1st pick..
:(

harSon

Banned
Why is our pitcher the best hitter out there for the Pirates right now?

Edit: Goddamnit Cutch, you've been sucking for a while now :|

harSon

Banned
Platooning Sanchez and Jones has been working great this season.

And Alvarez is starting to heat up! Unfortunately, it seems he sucked away Cutch's abilities in the process.

Just heard Billingsly is out for the year with Tomy John surgery. Wonderful.

Maybe we can actually win this one right now against the mets though :/

harSon

Banned
Doesn't Hurdle know that McDonald always falls apart in the 6th inning? Especially post 2012 All-Star break McDonald? He should have taken those 5 quality innings to the bank and prayed to Jesus that he got that much productivity out of him.

turnbuckle

There are a million reasons to want to move out of Michigan, but #1 on my list is stupid blackout restriction on MLB.com. I don't know why I pay the $120 or whatever it is every year. It's always the worst on Verlander afternoon games, even if he isn't pitching very well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom