• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
Mine are #1 in ERA, 4th in WHIP.
Cain and Gallardo have been bad for me so far, and then Grienke got injured. My pitching isn't off to a hot start, but thankfully Iwakuma, Cobb, and even Dumpster are holding it down for now.
Brain Kenny and Hawk facing off. lol
I have to catch the replay of that.

Edit: Congrats Duane! If she does turn out to be a Royals fan hopefully she doesn't suffer as much as did/are.

Meier

Shit, just seeing the news about Bills being done for the year. What a bummer.. talk about the injury bug being an asshole. :(

Kenley Jansen is such a beast.

Congratulations Duane!

Cain and Gallardo have been bad for me so far, and then Grienke got injured. My pitching isn't off to a hot start, but thankfully Iwakuma, Cobb, and even Dumpster are holding it down for now.

Dumpster is my SO king so far this year. I had Grienke too and that hurt. I'm gonna keep him on my DL and hope hes good when he comes back.

3N16MA

Banned
This Jeter presser is so terrible. Same questions over and over. Not surprised that he doesnt bother to watch the games though

We need to start a fund and get him MLB.TV.

EDIT: Girardi turning to his binder and of course Francisco is in the lineup hitting in the two spot. How did Francisco fool the Yanks into believing he is some kind of lefty killer?

Brain Kenny and Hawk facing off. lol

71ivsoa.jpg

Missed it

sangreal

EDIT: Girardi turning to his binder and of course Francisco is in the lineup hitting in the two spot. How did Francisco fool the Yanks into believing he is some kind of lefty killer?

wow... they've got him batting 2nd tonight? that's... unbelievable. It's bad enough that he is still on the roster

jakncoke

Banned
Apr 23 Chris Leroux RP Signed to Play in Japan by Pittsburgh (Tokyo Yakult Swallows)

We got rid of him last week, guess no MLB wanted him rofl

Kccitystar

We need to start a fund and get him MLB.TV.

Are you fucking kidding me. Hafner doesn't hit that super poorly vs LHP for him to be literally banned from the batting order vs lefties

3N16MA

Banned
Are you fucking kidding me. Hafner doesn't hit that super poorly vs LHP for him to be literally banned from the batting order vs lefties

Hafner also has a .246/.366/.435 line against Buehrle in 69 AB. He gets on base against a guy who does not issue many walks. Even Boesch hits lefties better than Francisco and has pretty much the same numbers against Buehrle.

Brinbe

Sup MLB-GAF, made it out to citifield earlier to catch doyers-mest. Was actually really nice to finally watch some damn outdoor baseball for once!

sCnSMbt.jpg

TUrLo4t.jpg

Not the greatest seats but not bad for $14 bucks through stubhub. Also there were a shitload of Koreans out to watch Ryu pitch.

Heading out to catch jays-yanks on Saturday, pretty excited for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom