• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Started playing Fantasy Baseball with a fresh draft last Sunday. What am I even looking at? What do I do? So many questions.

iqeM7qU.png

WHAT ARE ALL THESE NUMBERS? HOW DO I USE THEM TO WIN?

Here's a thought: Why not just walk Kemp and Ethier to make it bases loaded, 1 out and Parnell vs. Uribe instead of 1st and 3rd w/ Rice vs. Ethier?

Second straight game a Wright AB with 2 on and he didn't deliver. Huge momentum swing there, he moves the runners over maybe that Duda fly scores Tejada.

EDIT: I like League. My kind of pitcher.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
Have I mentioned already today how fucking awful Brandon League's stuff is? Dear God, he sucks...

Link

The Autumn Wind
Great effort by Hefner, but the offense just couldn't come through and the bullpen did their usual thing.

Great effort by Hefner, but the offense just couldn't come through and the bullpen did their usual thing.
How many scoreless innings were they supposed to throw on a short turnaround? Wright and the offense failed to get the job done today, they the unit with the bigtime numbers.

Link

The Autumn Wind
How many scoreless innings were they supposed to throw on a short turnaround? Wright and the offense failed to get the job done today, they the unit with the bigtime numbers.
Bullpen gets no sympathy from me. It's not like they're usually any better even on full rest.

I've been quiet this week because I'm sitting in the hospital with my new baby daughter born Monday. But I had to scramble and get online to say POW ALEX GORDON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom