• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even after their slow start Phils are just 1.5 behind the Nats and 3 back of the Braves. Just got to win the next 2 series against the Indians and Marlins and get right back into the mix. This year is really starting out well for the Phillies. They have had a better second half I believe every year under Charlie so hopefully that keeps up this year.

Syrinx

Bullpens by their nature are streaky year to year. And right now they are young and getting heavily taxed due to starters not going deep into games. Offense was stagnant and Defense let them down today, not the pen. There's plenty of season left for their play to get better, but let's be clear this is a five over/under .500 team right now. That's their range until the other guys come up.

Eh, I guess. It just seems like it's become a theme at this point. And the rotation probably isn't getting any better until they call up Wheeler, so the demands on the bullpen are likely to continue in the near future.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
NZUhtH0.png

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Windu, you're back! What a coincidence that the braves...start...sucking.
they started sucking a week ago. I noticed that you have been here the whole time and the Phillies haven't stopped sucking.

turnbuckle

finally getting a chance to watch the tigers- braves game. greeted by Alburquerque striking out the side, along with a walk and two wild pitches. just a regular game for him

Man wtf...each of our starting rotations lost the last 5 games....
4 out of 5 a 1 run game loss, 2 of which in extras....come from behind ties but couldn't finish the job....etc etc...

Surprisingly Timmy pitched the best in his last outing out of the last 5 starters....

At least Buster's starting to hit again with a few homers....and nice to see Crawford doing well at the plate.

Also wtf Scutaro.... :\

qifL6TP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom