• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

ibf8b8JFDxrtbZ.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Guess we'll see if that 4 week rest helps, but it's the beginning of the season and he's just getting going.. I can't see how it'll help much more than the offseason wouldn't have.
It's likely that surgery is inevitable at this point. Maybe not for another year or two though if we're lucky.

dubc35

It shows the Orioles subject to blackout but not the Rays. So just because the Rays are playing the Orioles = blackout?

Yes.

Regular Season Local Live Blackout:

All live games on MLB.TV and available through MLB.com At Bat are subject to local blackouts. Such live games will be blacked out in each applicable Club's home television territory, regardless of whether that Club is playing at home or away. If a game is blacked out in an area, it is not available for live game viewing. If you are an MLB.TV subscriber and not located within either Club's home television territory, the applicable game will be available live and as an archived game as soon as possible after the conclusion of the game. If you are an MLB.TV subscriber within either Club's home television territory, the applicable game will be available as an archived game approximately 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
In addition, note:

These blackout restrictions apply regardless of whether a Club is home or away and regardless of whether or not a game is televised in a Club's home television territory.
All live Toronto Blue Jays games are blacked out throughout the entire country of Canada.
Additional teams may also be subject to blackout in parts of Canada based on their region.
All live games will be blacked out in the U.S. territories of Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands during the MLB regular season.

First time posting in MLB-GAF.

MLB blackout rules do suck, but I'm on mlb.tv right now, and the Os/Rays game is the free game of the day. I'm in DC, and I can stream it no problem. Guess I'm not sure how it works in NC.

BFIB

That Longoria guy is pretty good.

And the Rays Fox Girls blow the St. Louis Fox girls out of the water.

wowza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom