• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etheus

Neo Member
Haven't posted in a while. If the mariners drop Smoak and clean up the back end of the rotation they could be a playoff team.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Just noticed the Mets-Braves game isn't being made up today, but sometime later in the season. How many postponed games is that for the Mets now? They're not going to have any off days after the All-Star Break at this rate.

Just noticed the Mets-Braves game isn't being made up today, but sometime later in the season. How many postponed games is that for the Mets now? They're not going to have any off days after the All-Star Break at this rate.
3. One with Twins and Rockies

eznark

Banned
tumblr_m8rxckxM6W1r9rdxs.gif

Is there a Posey less valuable than Buster in MLB right now?

After giving last night a lot of thought, the best thing that happened was that the Dodgers actually kept fighting. That was quite possibly the first time all season where it actually felt like they badly wanted to win. Still sucks to lose after a comeback like that. I just hope the fighting continues and isn't a one time thing.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Jays have scored 3 runs in their last 4 games.

I don't know what to do about these guys.

Over, or under 2 Blue Jays hitting .280 this year. Reyes is one. Good luck finding the other. I mean, Ramus is third on the team and hitting .247. Bwaha.

Lowest batting average in baseball and second highest ERA. We're fucked.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The Tigers have Verlander on the mound and the Astros are countering with.... Phillip Humber.

Now, where did I put my cyanide capsule...

jakncoke

Banned
bryce harper and his douchebag haircut is OUTTA HERE!

edit; marte is a god

edit2; lol holy shit lolll

edit3; what happened to gio this year

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm so glad we didn't bother getting any outfield help! Would have been just as unnecessary as getting relief pitching!

Just turned the Jays-Mariners game on, happy to see the Jays doing so well.

Now that I've turned it on, they're guaranteed to self-destruct in monumental fashion. 10-9 loss incoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom