• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Bring back Roger

edit; going by his game log a couple of his losses didnt seem too bad its just Astros didnt score so he ended up with a L

Roger wouldn't be a bad idea, it might put asses in seats! And he'd probably be better than what they're throwing out there now.

Yeah, he wasn't terrible in the first three games, but 3 out of the last 4 he's been straight up garbage.

turnbuckle

Time to set up the jinx: Verlander has a no-no going through 6 innings against the Astros. It's just short of 2 year anniversary of his second no-hitter.

Enron

Banned
My gaf team FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My team had a pretty good weekend. Arenado has worked out great so far. I hope he can keep hitting enough to remain UTIL or INF worthy.

Arenado, Cain, and Cingrani - the WW has treated me well. Just wish I would have picked up Segura when I had the chance :|

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm beginning to think that Jim Crane is purposely putting to team together that is so bad that he would be able to break the lease in Houston and move the team.

I'm beginning to think that Jim Crane is purposely putting to team together that is so bad that he would be able to break the lease in Houston and move the team.

Montreal-Labatt Stadium
labatt1.jpg

My team had a pretty good weekend. Arenado has worked out great so far. I hope he can keep hitting enough to remain UTIL or INF worthy.

Arenado, Cain, and Cingrani - the WW has treated me well. Just wish I would have picked up Segura when I had the chance :|

I should of never dropped him : (

Dodgers infield is fucking trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom