• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long it'll take for Matheny to trust the new arms in the bullpen over freaking Salas in a one-run game. Hell, bring in Rosenthal or Mujica - it's the 8th inning ffs.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
If the Rays can't lose due to our hitting, we'll definitely try losing by our pitching. I wish Price was consistantly better.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
should be gone very soon right?

Offical vote for move is on Monday I believe. Once that is denied (it should be since the committee recommended it) who knows...I dunno if the NBA has power to force owners to sell teams or not but the sacramento group is ready to buy asap. I would imagine NBA would want them to sell too since the price for the kings is extremely high right now.

rando14

Offical vote for move is on Monday I believe. Once that is denied (it should be since the committee recommended it) who knows...I dunno if the NBA has power to force owners to sell teams or not but the sacramento group is ready to buy asap. I would imagine NBA would want them to sell too since the price for the kings is extremely high right now.

My guess is that this will end up in a bidding war. I could definitely see the Hanson group stuffing cash down the Maloofs' throats since the group has obscenely deep pockets, and certainly up to a point where Sacramento may not be able to compete.

In that case, if the sale is rejected, I bet the Maloofs would sue the NBA and suddenly things get very ugly.

Triz

I'm a Kings fan. With that said get the nba talk out of the MLB thread please. Giants are tearing up Dodger pitching tonight.

bozeman

Chris Carpenter....I can't believe I'm typing this.....has started throwing again, eyeing a return this season. If he feels good and can pitch, Matheny has said there's a spot for him in the bullpen.

Of course, the Cards are taking their patented rest/rehab/wait approach which always works SO WELL (of course, in this case, surgery would probably be career ending, so rehab may be the only option). So, while probably still a long shot to return, there's still a chance Carp pitches again in a Cardinals uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom