• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
ipvuBqdrS6IyI.gif

Lenz44

Banned
Just got back from the Rockies vs. Yankees game. Couple of notes, wasn't expecting a pitching duel with DLR on the mound for the Rox, but I will take it. Decent amount of Yankees fans there who all seemed pretty friendly and weren't as loud and obnoxious as 2007 when they last came through CO.

My big thing today is wondering what happened to ballpark etiquette? People just hanging out in isles and walking up and down during AB's. I guess its just a pet peeve, but having to try to watch the game around people is a pain in the ass.

Just got back from the Rockies vs. Yankees game. Couple of notes, wasn't expecting a pitching duel with DLR on the mound for the Rox, but I will take it. Decent amount of Yankees fans there who all seemed pretty friendly and weren't as loud and obnoxious as 2007 when they last came through CO.

My big thing today is wondering what happened to ballpark etiquette? People just hanging out in isles and walking up and down during AB's. I guess its just a pet peeve, but having to try to watch the game around people is a pain in the ass.

You should see it in Toronto this season, ugh, all the bandwagoners who stand up in the middle of at bats to take pictures of themselves or go to the concession stands =/

The ushers used to hold people back at the tunnel until the inning was done, not anymore

Did Peyton and co. do anything before the game? First pitch or anything?

Lenz44

Banned
You should see it in Toronto this season, ugh, all the bandwagoners who stand up in the middle of at bats to take pictures of themselves or go to the concession stands =/

The ushers used to hold people back at the tunnel until the inning was done, not anymore

Yeah I was wondering why that wasn't happening, that used to be a common place thing to have ushers keeping people from wandering around or milling around in the isles as well.

Yeah I was wondering why that wasn't happening, that used to be a common place thing to have ushers keeping people from wandering around or milling around in the isles as well.

Selling beer is more important than people trying to enjoy watching the actual game

rekameohs

Banned
Y'know, all things considered, Heath Bell has been pretty damn solid after that hilarious first game vs the Cardinals. He might be a good candidate to close while Putz and Hernandez figure things out.

I'd like to see them work Matt Reynolds some more, dudes been solid this season.

I like what they've done with Reynolds so far, but maybe they should get him in some more games. I think he could be put in the "super reliever" role, like Hernandez has been the last few years, coming in whenever situations get really sticky / 8th inning and dangerous lineup type of guy. You usually don't want your best reliever stuck as the closer, and Reynolds is clearly playing better than he really is, what with the 0.00 ERA after 20 innings or whatever he has going on.

Dodgers have to make quick changes or their season will end by June. What a turnaround by the Padres. 15-18 now, and crawling up to 500. soon. Next series will see what this team is made off vs Orioles and Rays.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Happ update a few minutes ago.

CP24 ‏@CP24 3m
The Jays say Happ suffered a bruise and a laceration to his left ear after the hit.

Doesn't sound as bad as it looked. Hopefully it's just what they've said and nothing more. It looked like it could have shattered part of his eye socket.

Doogdogg

wow MLBclassics channel on Youtube. Didn't know MLB would ever allow/do it themselves. Now add more contents. I like to see some vintage Pedro performances.

Riggs

Banned
Y'know it's bad enough you're a fan of 5 different MLB teams, but you then post the Chris Savino version of Dee Dee? Jesus.

Enron is pretty much the worst ..... I want to hate the Rangers simply because of him. Thankfully I know a few good Ranger fans so I know better.

I know you were probably joking with him , but I am not. God Damnit!

Zep

Banned
Hey you still all gloom and doom about the Phils? 6-4 in their last 10 and that is with 2 terrible Doc meltdowns thrown in.

Very much so friend. These last two wins were good, they "responded" again, but this time I don't see it being sustained. Too many inconsistencies throughout the lineup.

And it wasn't doom and gloom a month ago. I told Sharp, Enron and Windu that the Phils would be right there at the end. I just don't see it that way anymore regardless of the last 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom