• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

He's got an ERA over 6.

Guys are hitting over .350 on his fastball.

Worst of all he doesn't even look like he gives a fuck, Rajai Davis just stole 2nd and 3rd base on back to back pitches and scored on a sac fly because he couldn't bother to even look at keeping him on the bag.

we have 3 pitchers in our starting rotation with 6+ eras :(

Brinbe

Apparently Fernando Tatis has discovered MS Paint:

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLco...-MS-Paint.aspx

Pretty much the best thing ever.
Lol. I loved this tweet too.

@FernandoTatis17: if reality tv was real they should have a show about a guy that goes to wendys by himself is polite to everyone and eats alone just thinking
Yep, followed.
BJoyqFjCAAAkIGc.png:large

harSon

Banned
You know... there's something about Alvarez not being able to hit the side of a barn with a bat 99% of the time that make's his homeruns that much more satisfying.

harSon

Banned
I can't believe Hurdle actually used Melancon and Grilli in this situation. He's typically so fucking stingy with the bullpen.

Riggs

Banned
Fuck this ump, this is a fucking joke man.

We literally just got robbed. It should of been bases loaded with 0 outs. Victorino and Pedroia looked so mad.

Nice bunt by Brown. Runner on 2nd, 1 out with Baxter up. Do you walk Baxter to get to Ike Davis and get a double play situation? I think you have to, Ike is so slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom