• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanrahan officially done for the season with elbow surgery. It's not Tommy John though and he's expected to be ready for the start of 2014.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I guess Wil Myers' imminent debut has people excited.

I wish. With Jennings/Joyce/Zobrist/Johnson/Loney there isnt actually a spot on the field for him right now. Rays offense has actually been kind of good this year and the pitching not so much.

I guess benching Yunel until he stops being an awful fuck and playing Zobrist at SS could work but the Rays are always destined to have a black hole playing SS.

I'm sure he'll get the call up in July once Luke Scott goes down for the season.

If you had told me that on May 11, the Dodgers would only have two more wins than the Marlins and only three more than the Astros...I don't even know.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think Terry Collins is like the old person that rushes out of the movie theater as soon as the movie ends so that he can beat everyone out of the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom