• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE 8-GAME LOSING STREAK NIGHTMARE IS OVER!

THE DODGERS WIN!

iAvG1df1U9UlL.gif

every dog has its day

jbfCEiuzIyEz4m.jpg

The Rockies haven't scored a run in 26 innings, and have only scored 5 runs total in their last 47 innings.

Ouch.

STL's starting pitching has an ERA of 2.11... more than 1.00 lower than the 2nd place in the league, the Tigers, with a 3.27.

Even though it's early, I gotta say...I love how the Yankees C-team is still first in the division, and I love how they are winning primarily with good pitching.

dubc35

The Rockies haven't scored a run in 26 innings, and have only scored 5 runs total in their last 47 innings.

Ouch.

STL's starting pitching has an ERA of 2.11... more than 1.00 lower than the 2nd place in the league, the Tigers, with a 3.27

Yep, they've been dealing so far. I hope they keep it up today and tomorrow (I'll be at the game tomorrow).

jakncoke

Banned
Interesting, batters are striking out more than ever, starting with 2008 through this year all are the top K rate seasons. Wonder why that is

Its pretty interesting to see pitchers with a no hitter or perfect game in their resume and just flat out fail.

Sanchez, Humber, and even Galarraga(Yes he counts!)

Harvey really fighting himself, he's lost his arm slot. When was the last time he's went through the batting order without a strikeout? He's not locating with his fastball or slider.

EDIT: Gary Cohen: "There is a stunned silence in this crowd because the crowd has never seen Matt Harvey struggle before." LOL.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
a pox on you.

What's their secret? Is it that damn mascot on their sleeve? Is red a lucky color?

a pox on you:
Created from the depths of Mondo's Hell this cleaver little spell has been know to unleash unfathomable wrath upon who it is cast. Let all FF players beware when Mondo unleashes a POX your player will go down and there is nothing that can be done about it. If you attempt to mock the POX you will only add fuel to the spell for it runs on negative human emotions.

Ok whatever nerd. lol. doing this right, right?

Oh and it's the pink for sure it's the pink today.

G-Fex

a pox on you:
Created from the depths of Mondo's Hell this cleaver little spell has been know to unleash unfathomable wrath upon who it is cast. Let all FF players beware when Mondo unleashes a POX your player will go down and there is nothing that can be done about it. If you attempt to mock the POX you will only add fuel to the spell for it runs on negative human emotions.

Ok whatever nerd. lol. doing this right, right?

Oh and it's the pink for sure it's the pink today.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Surely you're the nerd.

Go back to your game redleg fan.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I don't even know what you're talking about. Surely you're the nerd.

Go back to your game redleg fan.

But wait, I didn't know what you were talking about so I had to look it up. I figured that made you the nerd. I do suppose me posting the definition of the term could make me the nerd.

How about this lets both be nerd friends? I'm going back to watching the game and making sure to post after every Brewer error. See you next inning?

BTW it's about this time when Bronson goes downhill fast.

Cloudy

Banned
It's crazy to me that the Yankees are in first place. Cano's been great as usual but Wells, Hafner, Youklis and even Overbay have produced a ton

G-Fex

But wait, I didn't know what you were talking about so I had to look it up. I figured that made you the nerd. I do suppose me posting the definition of the term could make me the nerd.

How about this lets both be nerd friends? I'm going back to watching the game and making sure to post after every Brewer error. See you next inning?

BTW it's about this time when Bronson goes downhill fast.

Sure let's be BFF's <3

What's with Arroyo's face? He looks like he's going to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom