• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
My favorite baseball club also was victorious today.

ip9P8x672kj5V.gif

eznark

Banned
welp, that was fun.

It was weird being at GAB and not having the entire row to myself.

Brewers are a dumpster fire. Is there a gif of the Hebrew Hypodermic Needle butchering that fly ball?

Indians testing our hearts early in the season. Ubaldo looking like the guy they wanted him to be when they traded for him these last few starts! Hope he keeps it up.

Indians testing our hearts early in the season. Ubaldo looking like the guy they wanted him to be when they traded for him these last few starts! Hope he keeps it up.

Yeah, it doesn't look like I can count on an easy win anymore.

I don't mind playing the Indians when its at CoPa. No idea how progressive field attendees can put up with the drum.

Yeah, it doesn't look like I can count on an easy win anymore.

I don't mind playing the Indians when its at CoPa. No idea how progressive field attendees can put up with the drum.

Francona's got them playing hard. There's too much talent in the lineup for the bats to go silent for long, it's just the pitching that's the question for the Tribe.

As for the Drum guy, it's not like he does that every minute, and he's not there every game anymore. What I could never stand it the god damn Braves counterfeit FSU chant. smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom