• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Alright Martin lets do this drive in Walker. Alvarez is going to swing at bad pitches and K and hopefully get hit by a alien shuttle

The Angels have also had a really poor record drafting, IMO. Before 2012 Trout, who was their best offensive player home grown? Kendry Morales? Howie Kendrick?

Jean Segura, and they traded him for a two-month rental of Zack Greinke then used the money to sign Josh Hamilton.

Nice avatar change.

lol knicks

Dat Mo strike zone.

UAIHW6N.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Whoever is chanting "figeroh" or however you spell it.. i want to punch in the throat

Vin Mazzaro will give up at least 2 runs if we dont win here

Opiate

Yadi!!! You can take an inning off. You don't need to move over to 1st base.

It's amazing how successfully he has assumed the role of unofficial team captain. His transformation from scrappy youngster whose poor-to-mediocre offense we tolerated because his defense was so good to hardened MVP candidate and team leader was very gradual.

Askani

Yost is about to leave another pitcher in too long and lose a chance at another game.

He has some kind of "at least 6 innings" fetish. He has people up in the pen finally but it should have been sooner.

Edit :::

Lucky

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I'm amazed that the dbacks on scored 2 off teheran. Seemed like he should have been destroyed tonight.

Askani

New pitcher. Man on 2nd. 2 outs. Down by 4. Frenchy comes to bat. SWINGS AT THE FIRST GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING PITCH! Seriously. It's ridiculous at this point. He has the 4th worst pitches per plate appearances on the team, but two of the people below him are hitting just below or above .300. Frenchy is hitting barely above .200. I wish I could hate him to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom