• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

You ain't kidding. Maybe they should tell Kolton Wong to start taking grounders at shortstop.

iZa5MPO1p2AjL.gif

turnbuckle

can we somehow exchange the Astros with the Indians in the central division? starting to believe they're even worse than the woeful 2003 tigers

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
can we somehow exchange the Astros with the Indians in the central division? starting to believe they're even worse than the woeful 2003 tigers

They should have never left the NL to begin with to go play Mickey Mouse baseball.

Oh I agree. Its the worst park in baseball.

Just don't want to hear it from Red Sox fans who also have a clown park.

haha, I'm no Red Sox fan. Doesn't mean I can't call a spade a spade though.

turnbuckle

They should have never left the NL to begin with to go play Mickey Mouse baseball.

haha, I'm no Red Sox fan. Doesn't mean I can't call a spade a spade though.

few things more cartoonish than seeing a pitcher at the plate.

few things more enjoyable than seeing a pitcher hit a bomb though, I'll give ya that.

harSon

Banned
Literally everything goes wrong when we play the Brewers. They make ridiculous plays, our balls go a few feet in the wrong direction...

Ugh.........

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
few things more enjoyable than seeing a pitcher hit a bomb though, I'll give ya that.

That's exactly why!

Of course if they actually practiced batting...

Babe Ruth did it god dammit!

(I've actually warmed up to it a bit, I just didn't like how they were forced into it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom