• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
twittersarah.png

When I see Ankiel take a rip like that it reminds me why so many teams have given Ankiel a chance, and it's not only the arm. This dude has some silly power, and at least some semblance of speed. He gets a hold of one they go out in any park.

The real thing I remember with Ankiel is that with the Braves he always got great jumps off balls... he hasn't had those jumps in this series.

3N16MA

Banned
Keith Law has the Astros selecting former Yankees draft pick Jonathan Gray first overall in this years draft. Brings back memories of Gerrit Cole.

I question why Niese didnt stay in to face Beltran (weaker batting righty), but he was 2-3 against him today. Beltran made a nice hit there, not Lyon's fault.

When I see Ankiel take a rip like that it reminds me why so many teams have given Ankiel a chance, and it's not only the arm. This dude has some silly power, and at least some semblance of speed. He gets a hold of one they go out in any park.

The real thing I remember with Ankiel is that with the Braves he always got great jumps off balls... he hasn't had those jumps in this series.

Never forget: http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=12783913

Malo

Banned
I guess they don't want to call up Montgomery for a few days. He'll probably be up when a longer-term opening appears
I get what you're saying but he should be up now. The bullpen hasn't been very good outside of Mo, Robertson, and Warren. He should immediately become our third best reliever.

Kozma goes down on strikes and the ballgame is over!

Mets finally end the long losing streak and avoid the sweep by winning 5-2. Big game for Daniel Murphy (10-16) and a big bounceback start for Jon Niese after retooling his bullpen mechanics.

Riggs

Banned
Dominican Power I am going to kick your ass, go back to Knicks avatar immediately!!!

Ugh can't watch Boston for third day in a row, fuck black outs. It's all good though, needed a break. To lazy to find a good proxy.

Macattk15

How nice would it be to have Nick Franklin up right now and not Brendan Ryan?

But nooooooooo we'll just let Nick keep hitting .350 in AAA with a .550 SLG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom