• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozeman

"I don't want to pitch in St. Louis. It's too hot." -LaTroy Hawkins, Brothers Bar, Winona, MN; Twins Winter Caravan 2001

Give up all the runs, LaTrooy.

Opiate

Among relief pitchers?

No, but virtually everyone ahead of him is a relief pitcher. I see 3 SPs on the list ahead of him.

The top 15 is:

Games Pitched
All Time Leaders
'Top 1,000'

Name Games Rank
Jesse Orosco 1,251 1
Mike Stanton 1,178 2
John Franco 1,119 3
Dennis Eckersley1,071 4
Hoyt Wilhelm 1,070 5
Mariano Rivera 1,069 6
Dan Plesac 1,064 7
Mike Timlin 1,058 8
Kent Tekulve 1,050 9
Trevor Hoffman 1,035 10
Jose Mesa 1,022 11
Lee Smith 1,022 12
Roberto Hernandez 1,010 13
Mike Jackson 1,005 14
Goose Gossage 1,002 15

Royals trying to outsuck the Angels.

tumblr_lmfohc2VRs1qcna0c.gif

Meier

Don't fuck this up, League.

Glad Kemp is at least hitting the ball lately even if it's without power. He's having a James Loney-esque season.. heh.

Don't fuck this up, League.

Glad Kemp is at least hitting the ball lately even if it's without power. He's having a James Loney-esque season.. heh.
10 game hitting streak!!! Jansen gotta get his closer spot back. Still haven't lost a series against the Nats in 8 yrs

The Phillies are now 1-7 in Cole Hamels starts this season.

Cole just nibbles now. He is leading the NL in walks because he wont throw strikes until he has to, and once he gets behind 3-0 or 3-1 everyone just sits on his fastball and crushes it. It should be an easy thing for him to fix but who knows. Man the Phils would be right on the Braves heels if they had even won just half of Coles starts this year. Crazy they are still hanging around the WC with nothing from Cole or Doc this year.

Sanjuro

I remember getting dragged as a kid to "hometown hero!" Greg Gagne's weird religious thing. Wasn't affiliated with any team, but holy shit were the people there weird.

I almost feel like they should just call it Christian Night or something, since I can't imagine any other type of "Faith and Family" will see much representation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom