• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT.?!#EA
Z'PSVFOASHG;SDGSZDKG;SZDHB"srxH

GOD DAMMIT PARADES YOU STUPID FUCK

zOutq.gif

Better than the first?

It's been two years since I watched the first one, but if memory serves me, it's like right there with it, maybe better. Both are incredible.

Glad there are actually people who like it :). Reading the spoiler thread after I saw it Wednesday made it seem like it was the worst thing ever to happen to Star Trek. I'm as big a fan of Trek as you'll find, and I loved Into Darkness!

GAF loves to hate on everything, so it just means it's really loved ;)

Time for Valverde to win one for the Rangers

I hope for your sake he comes around. Perez has been making a lot of Indians fans feel the same way with his outings, too close for comfort. =/

Going by WAR, the 2013 Giants have the best offense in MLB and the 19th best pitching.

Sounds crazy, but then I noticed that by WAR the 2012 Giants had the 5th best offense and the 18th best pitching (probably because Lincecum was unbelievably bad).

2010 had the 5th best offense and 6th best pitching.

So the "no offense, great pitching" narrative may have been false from the beginning. It is just becoming obvious now, because the pitching is downright terrible, and it isn't limited to one guy they could avoid starting in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom