• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blearth

Banned
FFS is that a Yeezus sticker? Blearth.

2i12xyf.gif

Talon

By the way, time for Talon's Monthly Bitching about Atlanta Sports Personalities.

Dale Murphy is the most boring man in baseball. I didn't think anyone could possibly have more boring stories than Buck Showalter, but Dale Murphy literally adds -100% to the booth. In a booth with Chip Caray, they somehow found a color man just as useless and homer-y.

At least the mass negativity of Joe is somewhat amusing.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
By the way, time for Talon's Monthly Bitching about Atlanta Sports Personalities.

Dale Murphy is the most boring man in baseball. I didn't think anyone could possibly have more boring stories than Buck Showalter, but Dale Murphy literally adds -100% to the booth. In a booth with Chip Caray, they somehow found a color man just as useless and homer-y.

At least the mass negativity of Joe is somewhat amusing.
only decent tv guy is glavine. Always like listening to his analysis.

Steve Lyons puts ketchup on his bratwurst?

Terrible.

see it's wrong to put ketchup on bratwurst. but hot dogs and ketchup is king.
actually Saturday went to see Start Trek. (it's so-so FYI) got two hot dogs, one with Ketchup and one with mustard. ketchup won. I will give a bit of credit to the mustard, it had some bite at the end but I prefer to taste my meat and not the condiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom