• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

alstein

derek-lowe-o.gif

the Braves need a warm body in the pen right now- Welcome back?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
twins announcers are funny. They assumed that since the braves strikeout a lot that it meant they would chase a lot out of the zone. They are surprised by the braves plate discipline. (braves are middle of the pack in swing % outside the zone). Braves swing through a lot of pitches though.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
twins announcers are funny. They assumed that since the braves strikeout a lot that it meant they would chase a lot out of the zone. They are surprised by the braves plate discipline. (braves are middle of the pack in swing % outside the zone). Braves swing through a lot of pitches though.
They're fucking awful (I assume you mean the TV guys?). No one on this staff is going to strike fucking anyone out.

On the other hand they are good for busting out of slumps, you're welcome Atlanta.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
They're fucking awful (I assume you mean the TV guys?). No one on this staff is going to strike fucking anyone out.

On the other hand they are good for busting out of slumps, you're welcome Atlanta.
heh yeah tv guys. love playing the twins.

zero strikeouts for the braves so far i think.

Link what you think about Marcum? He wasn't 100% when he started the season but I think he can be a solid pitcher. Dude pitches to contact and can be a victim of BABIP, but if the team fielding is solid no reason he can't be a 13-10 kind of pitcher.

Link what you think about Marcum? He wasn't 100% when he started the season but I think he can be a solid pitcher. Dude pitches to contact and can be a victim of BABIP, but if the team fielding is solid no reason he can't be a 13-10 kind of pitcher.
Yea. He switches his pitches well.

Link

The Autumn Wind
He's settled in nicely lately. They could do much worse in a fifth starter.

Link

The Autumn Wind
And of course, right after I praise Marcum, he gives up a hit to one of the worst-hitting pitchers in the league.

Talon

The moment I praise Teheran, he whacks Willingham in the back.

Teheran's gotten lucky with a lot of line drives hit right at Francisco and Freeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom