• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

SMOAK. DIE IN A FIRE.

I'm listening to the radio at work, I can't imagine actually seeing this.

Thats on fucking Furbush.

He bobbled the shit and had to fucking FIRE it to 1B ... not even sure the guy was actually out if Smoak caught the ball even though that is what the ump called initially.

Wedge is fucking dumb for using Furbush in the 1st place since he is terrible.

An hour Frankman? I know you're a teeny little man but it shouldn't take you 60 minutes to hit a ball off a tee.
I was at work, couldn't get on the computer!

also I think you misinterpret my comment. I respect you greatly as a poster, you and me are the last of a dying breed of bigots (I'm a sexist one apparently). We should unite against our common foe, the St. Louis Cardinals a.k.a the Caribbean Cardinals. Don't let the liberal media agenda poison you and make you change who you are.

jakncoke

Banned
Elias: Rays' Matt Moore (23) is the youngest left-handed pitcher to start a season 8-0 since Babe Ruth (22) in 1917.

Also

A total of 95 pitchers have started 8-0 since 1916, but if Moore wins his next decision, he'll be only the 41st pitcher to start 9-0 in that span (that includes Kris Medlen of the Braves in 2012). Now, 10-0? That's really elite. Only 12 men (Roger Clemens twice) have done that since 1916. If Moore wants the all-time record in modern times, Dave McNally of the Orioles and Johnny Allen (who I've never heard of) of the Indians started 15-0.

What's this Groundhog Day horseshit going on with the M's? Figure out what makes you a bad team and fix it so you can get out of purgatory, ya douchebags.

What's this Groundhog Day horseshit going on with the M's? Figure out what makes you a bad team and fix it so you can get out of purgatory, ya douchebags.

Easy, the universe hates us.

Anyway, if you haven't voted for Munenori Kawasaki as a shortstop write-in candidate for the AL All-Star team, make sure you get right on that.

kue50rS.jpg

Wanna know a secret?

When Chapman threw a 4 pitch walk, I knew it was game over. Don't you hate losing 2 out of 3 to an obviously inferior team? Fucking bullpen.

MiKeD

Banned
Holy SHIT. I had to go after Kazmir got pulled. Just saw the finish on Sportscenter, fuck YES!

But 2011 wasn't that long ago, we were doing almost the exact same thing. Not gonna do any crazy dreaming yet.
I'm enjoying this though, at least one Cleveland team that isn't out of it before the halfway point of the season.

Holy SHIT. I had to go after Kazmir got pulled. Just saw the finish on Sportscenter, fuck YES!

But 2011 wasn't that long ago, we were doing almost the exact same thing. Not gonna do any crazy dreaming yet.
I'm enjoying this though, at least one Cleveland team that isn't out of it before the halfway point of the season.

Here's a good article by the Detroit free press on just that exact issue. Yes, Indians had success the last two years, but this team is obviously much better, and it starts with Terry Francona.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130520/SPORTS02/305200114/detroit-tigers-cleveland-indians-AL-central

Tough stretch ahead for the Indians with Detroit, NYY, BOS, Reds and Rays ahead, so we'll see.

MiKeD

Banned
Here's a good article by the Detroit free press on just that exact issue. Yes, Indians had success the last two years, but this team is obviously much better, and it starts with Terry Francona.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130520/SPORTS02/305200114/detroit-tigers-cleveland-indians-AL-central

Tough stretch ahead for the Indians with Detroit, NYY, BOS, Reds and Rays ahead, so we'll see.

Exactly, they added some real solid pieces this season and Masterson is developing into a real ace. His stuff has never been better.
It's just the rest of our rotation that scares me, especially Ubaldo and Kazmir.

Enron

Banned
Fuck the Twins. I hope the Braves beat them so bad the entire roster gets DFA'd and everyone fired. I WILL NEVER FORGET

bip2Qvx.jpg

NEVER

Link

The Autumn Wind
what did he do?
Votto hit a line drive down the right field line, Byrd gunned him down when he tried to stretch it to a double, but he was called safe because Ike was called for obstruction since he decided to just stand on first base while the play was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom