• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

IWtNLI7.gif

unbelievable.

Sorry we can't have robot umps they would ruin the spirit of baseball.

The spirit of baseball is corruption and cronyism, right?

sangreal

Discussing a possible call-up postgame, Girardi actually forgot that Ben Francisco is on the roster (hard to blame him). Girardi mentioned having only three outfielders and being willing to use Jayson Nix in the outfield if necessary. Reminded of Francisco, Girardi reversed course. “Oh yeah, Francisco,” he said. “Four (outfielders). So disregard what I said. I don’t know what we’ll do. We have so many roster issues, I’m not sure what we’re going to do.”

Lolol

I don't like what the umps did tonight. It was pouring before the game was tied. The conditions were unfair to the pitching team (any pitching team) in that situation.

I don't like what the umps did tonight. It was pouring before the game was tied. The conditions were unfair to the pitching team (any pitching team) in that situation.

Not only was it pouring, but the wind was going crazy making the rain whip all around everywhere. That was fucking garbage and I would say the same thing if it had happened to the Mets.

Someone's just going to end up punching him out at some point.

After watching that Bryant Gumbel special on the referee that got punched in the head and died, I cringed at this comment.

Although, I did want bad things to happen to Jim Joyce when he fucked up Galarraga's perfect game.

Branduil

After watching that Bryant Gumbel special on the referee that got punched in the head and died, I cringed at this comment.

Although, I did want bad things to happen to Jim Joyce when he fucked up Galarraga's perfect game.

I'm not saying it's right, obviously, just that MLB is setting themselves up for something like this to happen by allowing him to continue being an ump despite his obvious, repeated incompetence.

Pay over 100 a year for MLB.TV just to lose a ton of games early cause they rather people watch them on TV

Cutch with the homer!
Yeah I pay for MLB.tv too and they should let me watch Astros games but they don't since Jim Crane is such a cunt and CSN Houston is on like two providers. Thanks Selig.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Asked on the mlb.tv forums, got this response
Good question.

When the game resumes at 6pm it will only be subject to local blackouts. The fox games start at 7:15pm so around that time the Mets/Braves game will then switch to a national blackout because it's now playing under the fox blackout window.

DO NOT switch to a different game or close down the media player around that time or you will not be able to load the video again.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom