• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how cute. They finally call a rain delay after making Varvaro pitch through the monsoon and give up the lead because he couldn't grip the ball. Fuckers.

Oh how cute. They finally call a rain delay after making Varvaro pitch through the monsoon and give up the lead because he couldn't grip the ball. Fuckers.
Oh come on, NOW they delay it.
Now you pull the tarp?! Now?! This is such bullshit. Make the Mets pitch an inning in it.
Have to finish the bottom of the inning in alot of Ground Rules. Home Field Advantage.

27139_656664597682245_581016650_n.jpg

"Problem guys?"

zulux21

man Angel Hernandez sucks so bad, couldn't he at least get the call right so I could go to bed :/

the ball was a good 3 feet from the first basemen when rios stepped on the bag :/

zulux21

I love hearing Hawk bitch and moan.

i find it funny for a bit, though it's rather annoying when it's a play early in the game and he is still bitching about it 5+ innings later.

also why didn't anyone tell me that Valverde was closing again, I totally missed the memo... not that he has been pitching like himself though... so I don't know if it would be fun to watch... I mean watching a good closer close on the team you are trying to pass is boring... watching valverde last year close was just awesome lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom