• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziek

I rarely watch baseball, but I just happened to watch Yu Darvish blow a perfect game. I also randomly saw that white sox pitcher get a perfect game robbed from him. Weird.

EDIT: I guess it was the tigers

Enron

Banned
BL6A4Zp.gif

BL6A4Zp.gif

BL6A4Zp.gif

BL6A4Zp.gif

BL6A4Zp.gif

BL6A4Zp.gif

BL6A4Zp.gif

BL6A4Zp.gif

BL6A4Zp.gif

Talon

Truth be told, it should have been anglicized as Lyoo.

But whatever asshole anglicized Korean names trolled the fuck out of Korea. None of the anglicized versions sound like the actual source word.

Lee actually is pronounced "E."
Park actually is pronounced "Bach."

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
At least Darvish will get to face them like 5 more times this season. Plenty of chances to try again.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Scully: Ethier, taking a page out of Ted Williams' play book is being very selective in his pitches.

Ethier goes on to swing at the first three pitches.

Pablo needs some fucking diet control because once he gets a little older he won't be able to hit the way he is now. I would like to see him stay but if hes going to be selfish then he needs to go. I don't need a block of concrete playing third in a few years.

zulux21

I rarely watch baseball, but I just happened to watch Yu Darvish blow a perfect game. I also randomly saw that white sox pitcher get a perfect game robbed from him. Weird.

When did a white sox pitcher have one robbed from him? I am thinking you might be thinking of the tigers pitcheras he was robbed, the last two white sox pitcher I know of that got close to pitching a perfect game actually finished them off o_O;

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
When did a white sox picture have one robbed from him? I am thinking you might be thinking of the tigers picture as he was robbed, the last two white sox pictures I know of that got close to pitching a perfect game actually finished them off o_O;

Maybe he was alive in 1958 when whitesox pitcher was one out away from perfect game!

ToxicAdam

He's probably talking about the Joyce blown call game. I forget who was pitching, but he's not in the majors anymore.

edit: Tigers Armando Gallaraga

zulux21

He's probably talking about the Joyce blown call game. I forget who was pitching, but he's not in the majors anymore.

edit: Tigers Armando Gallaraga

that's what I was thinking as well... I would be quite ashamed of myself it there was a white sox pitcher that just missed one in the last decade and i didn't know about it, it would make me feel like a bad white sox fan... sure I only watch like 70 games a year, but I listen to most of them >.>;

if the white sox fall more than 5 games out though I tend to stop listening until they get back in contention though >.>'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom