• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Yo, I love Harvey. But I don't want him threatening for no no-hitter in his first start of the year. That could fuck up a young arm like his.

lol_guy.gif

Enron

Banned
lololl castro

Sorry that I stay true to my team and dont jump around like a hooker running through the baseball team

I have stayed true to both these teams, through good times and bad. I don't run when one of them struggles! Did I switch and start pulling for the, oh, say the Rays when things were bad for the braves in 2006? No sir I did not! Atlanta/Texas till I die!

jakncoke

Banned
lol, ball girl throws foul ball at boy he misses bob walk goes "not a very good catch there, whiffed there" loll dick he like 7 ffs

Link

The Autumn Wind
Really good sign to see the Mets have an offensive clinic two games in a row. In the past few seasons, they'll score a bunch of runs in one game, then go cold for a few after that.

Kccitystar

You know, I wouldn't blame Cano for leaving when his contract ends this offseason

Yankees front office downgraded the team on purpose.

Enron

Banned
That was too perfect. Speaking to Gattis' family on the air, during his 2nd AB, and he gets his first hit. A home run. WELCOME TO ATLANTA

That was too perfect. Speaking to Gattis' family on the air, during his 2nd AB, and he gets his first hit. A home run. WELCOME TO ATLANTA

Halladay made some horrible pitches in his first at-bat that Gattis could have hammered too, but he was being a tad too patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom