• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigal

Banned
Any of you guys have experience bypassing MLB.TV's blackouts with a proxy? I'm using a free proxy right now and MLBTV keeps saying it can't identify my current location despite my IP address showing a different state than I'm currently in.

zulux21

ESCOBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

The Twins are .500 for the first time since the end of the 2010 season. Excite.

I really enjoyed watching him play with the white sox, hopefully he amounts to something for the twins (and hopefully he can't do jack against the white sox >.>)

Parch

A fair amount of empty seats in Toronto. Maybe 50% full? The hype season honeymoon can't be over yet.

I think Morrow has a very good chance of having his best season ever.

Sanjuro

A fair amount of empty seats in Toronto. Maybe 50% full? The hype season honeymoon can't be over yet.

At least they know baseball season has started. Not sure New York has figured that out yet.

Everyone in the AL Central knows they always have a chance against DET until they get a closer. I seriously don't know why they didn't acquire one.

Not unexpected in Toronto. It will pick up if the team starts winning and on the weekends. It's still hockey season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom