• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Everyone in the AL Central knows they always have a chance against DET until they get a closer. I seriously don't know why they didn't acquire one.

see I figured the tigers just had a young player they wanted to use... I had no idea they were so bad off they were going to go with coke @_@

i can't believe they don't have someone better for closing in AAA than coke.

JHall

The Braves telecast noted that in between Upton and Uggla's at-bat, Halladay looked down, shook his head, and then kind of grimaced while he stretched his arms.

Yeah I heard that, he might have dead arm. It was really common when I was playing in college; you feel no pain, but your arm just doesn't work the way it used to. It's from throwing too much and not conditioning the right way.

Halladay just doesn't even look confident. When he gets ahead, he just throws slop on corners instead of attacking people like normal.

Fenix

Holy shit. I posted in the IRC last night that the odds on Maicer getting the first Jays HR were like 1000/1.

And then he does it.

Parch

Need to get some more on base for those dingers. Three run homers is supposed to be the Blue Jay strategy.

Or get the track meet going and manufacture runs. Offence options a plenty.

Here at Citi Field watching Harvey live for the first time. Guy is dealing rite now. Struggled a bit last inning though. Also what a bomb by Duda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom