• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

FT0Sgjx.jpg

Yea need to subscribe to that thread.
And Keith Hernandez told the NY Daily News Valdespin should be playing everyday. #FreeValdespin
Like I said, Duda saved his ass with the power numbers. The fact that they just don't trust Valdespin in the outfield due to his discipline speaks volumes, they don't think he can be focused. However it'll be interesting how much he'll play, no way he'll be a 1 game a week starter.
I'd rather eat poutine.
stimpy.gif

Fenix

Sadly, just about nowhere in the US serves it. I think I might have had it in Maine once, but no one here seems to know.
There's like one place in NYC that I know of. Seriously though, people should have heard of it at least. Best food to have after a ski/snowboard day.

How do I get roster updates for The Show? My bro got the latest one for his birthday, and since I've barely played the series, we've both been trying to figure it out. Google is inconclusive.

#TeamVeggieDog

Heck yes.

drunken_franks-550x300.jpg

Also, Blue Jays.

As for my picks:

AL East
Blue Jays
Rays (WC #1)
Yankees
Red Sox
Orioles

AL Central
Tigers
Royals
Indians
White Sox
Twins

AL West
Rangers
A's (WC#2)
Angels
Mariners
Astros (48 wins)

NL East
Nationals
Braves (WC#1)
Phillies
Mets
Marlins

NL Central
Reds
Cardinals (WC #2)
Brewers
Pirates
Cubs

NL West
Giants
Dodgers
Padres
Diamondbacks
Rockies

AL MVP: Jose Bautista
NL MVP: Jason Heyward
AL Cy Young: Brendan Morrow
NL Cy Young: Stephen Strasburg
AL RoY: Wil Myers
NL RoY: Matt Harvey

World Series: Nationals over Tigers

Doytch

I don't think I've ever had a hot dog in the Dome. Street vendors 4 lyfe.
Bam. Same deal here.

Also, I remember someone serving poutine at something here in NC. Maybe a food truck or state fair or something, and my friends looked at me and were all "POUTINE!" I spit on that shit cause they made it with shredded cheese.

Fenix

Bam. Same deal here.

Also, I remember someone serving poutine at something here in NC. Maybe a food truck or state fair or something, and my friends looked at me and were all "POUTINE!" I spit on that shit cause they made it with shredded cheese.
I just barfed a little.

Edit: BP has the Jays farm system ranked 13th after the winter trades goddam

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wait. Baseball is celebrating opening day by trotting out the Astros? :jnc Nothing will get the masses excited like watching the worst baseball team since the Indians in Major League. Bud Selig is dumber than a box of rocks that was dropped on it's lid as a child.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Wait. Baseball is celebrating opening day by trotting out the Astros? :jnc Nothing will get the masses excited like watching the worst baseball team since the Indians in Major League. Bud Selig is dumber than a box of rocks that was dropped on it's lid as a child.

It's to witness their baptism into the American League.

eznark

Banned

You'd rather they go with Red Sox Yankees? No other matchup draws significant non-regional interest. Baseball is local. Non baseball fans aren't going to tune in to watch anyone but their local team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom