• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

You'd rather they go with Red Sox Yankees? No other matchup draws significant non-regional interest. Baseball is local. Non baseball fans aren't going to tune in to watch anyone but their local team.
How about highlighting an up and coming team?

zychi

Banned
Wait. Baseball is celebrating opening day by trotting out the Astros? :jnc Nothing will get the masses excited like watching the worst baseball team since the Indians in Major League. Bud Selig is dumber than a box of rocks that was dropped on it's lid as a child.
Game of thrones premiere and walking dead finale. Plus its easter to religous people. Not a big ratings day for mlb tonight.

zychi

Banned
How do I get roster updates for The Show? My bro got the latest one for his birthday, and since I've barely played the series, we've both been trying to figure it out. Google is inconclusive.
Try and play online, if it doesnt prompt, Wait til tomorrow or go on operation sports and find a user made one.

Sanjuro

I forgot Berkman was even alive this season.

At least the uniforms look nice.

Uniforms look great, logo is absolutely terrible. They just ripped off the Rangers. Should have kept the space theme.

EDIT: Yes, I know it's their old logo. They should have combined both elements from their history.

I'm so excited for the season to start so I can continue not watching any games! I love local blackouts.

At least the uniforms look nice.

Are they wearing the BP ones with the rainbow sides? Those are the only good ones in their set. The rest are garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom