• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Given this poor offensive start and the re-signing of Valverde..my god. Repeats of 2012 folks.

I really don't think you would be able to complain to much if you repeated 2012 and made it to the world series just to lose it.

at least you know, you would have made it to the world series. Ideally you would face someone from the NL east that way you could lose it against the central, west and east in a span of 8 years (well I suppose ideally you would win it, but if you have to lose I think it's more interesting if you manage to lose against all 3 divisions)

zulux21

Split against the reigning AL West Champs. I'll take it.

On to Chicago. I fucking hate Chicago.

I don't recall the white sox having much trouble with the mariners in the last few years so I guess I can't say i hate the mariners.

to be fair at this time there are only two teams I actually hate in baseball though, and they are both in the AL East.

Macattk15

I don't recall the white sox having much trouble with the mariners in the last few years so I guess I can't say i hate the mariners.

to be fair at this time there are only two teams I actually hate in baseball though, and they are both in the AL East.

Exactly.

That is why I hate Chicago. You always wreck us no matter how terrible or non-terrible the actual White Sox team may be.

I also hate the band box of a stadium ... but this was when the M's couldn't hit HR's ... maybe this series will be different.

How does the weather look for the weekend?

zulux21

Exactly.

That is why I hate Chicago. You always wreck us no matter how terrible or non-terrible the actual White Sox team may be.

I also hate the band box of a stadium ... but this was when the M's couldn't hit HR's ... maybe this series will be different.

How does the weather look for the weekend?
uh give me a second, I know the weather where I am will be 50-60 but I am not in the blackout range of the white sox (I can listen on the radio though thus I am not that far :p)

so for early april in chicago can't say it looks to bad
about the same 50-60 a slight chance of rain

also looking at the schedule... I am a bit sad that felix won't be pitching on sunday... while I like avoiding him, felix vs sale would have been fun to watch.

McNei1y

ibdRqOsvwBwFUQ.gif

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
im not trying to be a smart ass, but I have to wonder, what do you consider is the type of baseball the tigers play.

They have a line up full of good hitters.
some great starters
but lack end of the game pitching
and their defense isn't great...
their game plan seems to be hit the ball hard and hope their starters can lock it down...

so I guess it would be an offense driven baseball?
They have shitty defense and a terrible bullpen. They have a bunch of guys who can hit the ball hard but they have to play pretty station to station baseball. I think it might just be that they have so many guys on the team in the same mold?

I mean, it's better than watching infuriating Scoscia small ball, but it's just boring to me. *shrug* I'm probably hyper critical because I can't stand Miguel Cabrera or Torii Hunter.

They have shitty defense and a terrible bullpen. They have a bunch of guys who can hit the ball hard but they have to play pretty station to station baseball. I think it might just be that they have so many guys on the team in the same mold?

I mean, it's better than watching infuriating Scoscia small ball, but it's just boring to me. *shrug* I'm probably hyper critical because I can't stand Miguel Cabrera or Torii Hunter.

You mad.

Enron

Banned
Medlen is trash so far tonight, he's ridiculously lucky the phils have no runs but I think that's about to change.

And is really that cold in Atlanta right now?

Yes. I just ran to Emory to grab some grub, and my car tells me its 39 degrees. And its wet. It's absolutely miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom