• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigers, you don't need Valverde or any of those scrub relievers you're throwing out there right now! We have a battle-ready closer all set for you in the form of one John Berton Axford!

Supposedly Leyland wanted Valverde back the whole time, but it took Phil Coke blowing it yesterday for the front office to finally give in.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm really starting to like Choo Choo. Punching my ticket on the train.

Now I gotta get a Choo jersey get it signed an mount it next to BP.

EDIT:

Heisey.. BOOOM

Does anyone have the sound effect ESPN Baseball Tonight uses for alerts? It's like "duhhhh, duh-duh-duh, DA-duh"? I want it for my phone but can't find it anywhere.

DietRob

Simon is going to give Trumbo a pitch to hit. I can feel it.

edit: Whew.. only gave up 1.

McCutcheon is about to lay a three run bomb and tie a 3-0 game in the bottom of the 9th.

EDIT: Nope. Got 'em on the board, though.

In other Chicagoland news, Guthrie is looking sharp for the Royals, and so is Gavin Floyd. Actually, more like the Royals offense is making Floyd look good.

zulux21

good old pitchers duel going on in chicago right now
through 4 innings played there has been a total of 3 hits and 1 walk, and 11 strike outs.

In other Chicagoland news, Guthrie is looking sharp for the Royals, and so is Gavin Floyd. Actually, more like the Royals offense is making Floyd look good.

the white sox defense is helping a bit as well from the sounds of it.
either way I'm not surprised that Guthrie is dominating the white sox, what's new there lol.

DietRob

Reds Win!
iFr4Uw6PyuQnU.gif

zulux21

Yeah, wow, the second I said that, all hell breaks loose! Including an error by De Aza.

how is KC's bullpen because the white sox aren't going to get anything going against guthrie... wouldn't be surprised if he had a complete game shut out...

I don't know what it is since he put on that KC uniform but he looks like a 5 time cy young winner (winning the last 5 years in a row) against the white sox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom