• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytch

Is there any downside to just releasing him permanently in favour of Rajai Davis? Sure you eat whatever's left on that contract, but at least you don't have a massive black hole right behind your most productive hitters.

I'm pretty sure he's on a fairly short leash by now. Of course, he shouldn't even be on a leash, he should've been shot behind the shed and buried.

Fenix

Is there any downside to just releasing him permanently in favour of Rajai Davis? Sure you eat whatever's left on that contract, but at least you don't have a massive black hole right behind your most productive hitters.

Rajai career vs RHP: .260/.301/.358
Lind career vs. RHP: .281/.334/.500

Lind has looked awful in the SSS of 3 games to start the season, but even including 3 fuckawful seasons he's waaaaay better than Rajai vs. RHP.

Edit: To what Doytch said, yes, should have been released in the offseason and should have signed douchebag Swisher. But if it's between platoon Lind and only Rajai, take the platoon.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Giancarlo Stanton looks like he's packed it in. I'm watching yesterday's condensed game and everything he does is lazy. I hope the Marlins keep him and lose 110 games.

Rajai career vs RHP: .260/.301/.358
Lind career vs. RHP: .281/.334/.500

Lind has looked awful in the SSS of 3 games to start the season, but even including 3 fuckawful seasons he's waaaaay better than Rajai vs. RHP.

Edit: To what Doytch said, yes, should have been released in the offseason and should have signed douchebag Swisher. But if it's between platoon Lind and only Rajai, take the platoon.

Ugh. Fair enough, and the numbers don't lie, but still...ugh.

Kccitystar

My goodness Cervelli where was that power?

That's about as hard a hit as Cervelli will ever hit this season.

Giancarlo Stanton looks like he's packed it in. I'm watching yesterday's condensed game and everything he does is lazy. I hope the Marlins keep him and lose 110 games.

Well when ownership literally gives away 80% of the team during the offseason, of course you'll half-ass everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom