• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

see5harp

Nah, I get it. Same reason why I'm rooting hard for Kozma to work out as a major league SS despite his minor league numbers being total shit.

At the very least Scutaro doesn't strike out (much) and is VERY solid defensively. I haven't really seen enough of Kozma to tell whether he's great defensively. I know for sure he ain't anywhere near Brandon Crawford levels but I know he has a lot more power. Seeing him sorta fuck up in the playoffs defensively seems unfair to judge him by so I'm not sure.

zulux21

hmmm I didn't realize the white sox were 24-4 in their last 28 games against seatle, I knew I couldn't recall having problems with them but I didn't realize it was that bad.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Cozart is now a power hitter. HOLY SHIT.

or rather Haren is having a TERRIBLE game more likely.

I want to see the Yankees crushed. On a daily basis. Baseball fans deserve this. I want to see them beaten so bad that MLB brings in a mercy rule.

Switch to the Mets, NY. They're worth supporting.

no they aren't, shut up.

I to want this. It really feels like this year is a reward for supporting baseball through all the terrible decisions that have been made.

the fuck do the Yankees have to do with the decisions "baseball " made?

Fixed for accuracy.

Enron has like six teams. Don't group me with the likes of him.

you're the same. it's one team only.

NUKE FROM YUKE!!

meh, it's something.

Atlantic

Kinda looked like Middlebrooks tagged Reyes on the nuts. Would explain why the bench was laughing as he went into the tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom