• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

suEcide

I knew I shouldn't have taken that double-dose of acid this morning. I'm tripping so hard I just seen Adam Lind steal a base.

Fox318

YTKM1pz.jpg

That one was kind of neat. Portland is far away from here though.

Last one I got at Fenway was a Wally one several years ago. Fuck Wally.

Have you ever been to cooperstown? A few of the stores there have a shit ton of bobble heads that they are always trying to get rid of.

Sanjuro

Have you ever been to cooperstown? A few of the stores there have a shit ton of bobble heads that they are always trying to get rid of.

I can buy bobbleheads anywhere around here. I think my principal is you only get the free ones for attending games.

Oh yea? Good to know

I missed out on a Roberto Alomar bobblehead 1 or 2 seasons ago because I didn't get to the dome at 10am for a 1pm start =/

448 ft for that Rasmus bomb........seems low

Sportsnet keeps showing people drinking or buying beer, no wonder Roger's Centre is such a shit show

TRADE: The Colorado Rockies have acquired RHP Aaron Harang from the Los Angeles Dodgers in exchange for C Ramon Hernandez. Rockies will receive $4.25 million from the Dodgers in the deal.

Twitter folks saying Rockies are planning to flip Harang to another team, possibly later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom