• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

tumblr_mh4ykqVDkX1rndus9o3_250.gif

Sanjuro

Helps a lot that the ump is consistently giving him the outside strike. He's been sitting right on the edge for a few batters and got the call every time.

Even after all his shit, Lackey still sucks.

Losing weight doesn't mean for a better pitcher.

His face, attitude, contract and pitching ability disgusts me. My least favorite Sox player since Lugo.

I bet you pleebs hate Bobby Valentine, beer, and chicken as well.

zychi

Banned
I bet you pleebs hate Bobby Valentine, beer, and chicken as well.

I hate BobbyV, Overhyped because he won in Japan.

I don't give a shit if you drink or eat in the clubhouse when its your day off. But when you get fat and cant pitch for shit(Beckett) then I have an issue with it.

Sanjuro

I hate BobbyV, Overhyped because he won in Japan.

I don't give a shit if you drink or eat in the clubhouse when its your day off. But when you get fat and cant pitch for shit(Beckett) then I have an issue with it.

lololololololol

How many Red Sox bricks do you own?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Man I need MLB.tv...feels like Im missing out on so much baseball without it. But the blackouts are so stupid, i know you can proxy it...but still annnoying.

zychi

Banned
Then what are you talking about? Who cares.

I've been watching the Red Sox for years. Pedroia is my favorite active non-Cub in baseball. I don't know if I'm a Red Sox fan per se, but I definitely pay attention to what they do and watch a good amount of games throughout the year. I buy mlb.tv specifically to get the NESN broadcast for all games.

Lackey just gave up a HR. Still sucks.

TLDR; I sort of care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom