• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffress down already... What was the point?

He was excruciatingly boring to watch yesterday. Despite the clunky performance of the Jays on Friday night I thought it was a pretty fun game up until he showed up. His inning took about 30 minutes in which he only gave up one run. They need to speed him up and keep him down for a while. So fucking boring.

Holy shit Kemp. What the fuck happened to you?

96828c51.jpg

Man, I hate my work schedule, it ALWAYS interrupts me from watching any Cardinals games, but good to see they got a win. Plus, the Rays are playing (and winning) so that's good.

But damn, I wish Pujols would have had another season like he did last year. The Angels have too many annoying players to wish anything good on them. I'm calling the West for Seattle this season. Don't fail me!

The Rangers and Angels' team planes would have to collide in mid-air at some point during the season for that to even be a possibility.

eznark

Banned
He was excruciatingly boring to watch yesterday. Despite the clunky performance of the Jays on Friday night I thought it was a pretty fun game up until he showed up. His inning took about 30 minutes in which he only gave up one run. They need to speed him up and keep him down for a while. So fucking boring.

They just had to avoid the preseason Minor League drug test.

Jangocube

Banned
God, we just lost to the damn twins. The TWINS

Flaherty is going to be a fucking black hole on offense till Roberts come back and plays for a week and goes on the DL again.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
That was beautiful. And Jason almost hit a double in between the homers. Just fantastic.

By the way, Justin Upton for real has 5 homers in the first 5 games of the season. Frank Wren for President, Kevin Towers for jailhouse janitor.

Opiate

fixed.

Being a fan means going down with the ship.

Yeah, and girls aren't supposed to be Doctors and Scientists.

Welcome to the 21st century Windu. The rules have changed. The free world is no longer constrained by your archaic traditions.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Yeah, and girls aren't supposed to be Doctors and Scientists.

Welcome to the 21st century Windu. The rules have changed. The free world is no longer constrained by your archaic traditions.
uhh what. You're an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom