• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
But damn, I wish Pujols would have had another season like he did last year. The Angels have too many annoying players to wish anything good on them. I'm calling the West for Seattle this season. Don't fail me!
I looked at his numbers the other day and he's shown more patience this year. Rebound season is imminent barring injury.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I know there are probably some people already concerned about J-Hey but he's been hitting the ball hard at times, just unfortunately at people and/or the wind knocks it down.
BABIP and SSS yo. There's not many hits separating Jason and Justin.

Opiate

I looked at his numbers the other day and he's shown more patience this year. Rebound season is imminent barring injury.

Quite plausible, but even if this occurs, we'd need to see how reboundy the rebound will be.

MVP rebound? Strong all star rebound? Even "just an all star" would technically be a rebound.

jakncoke

Banned
K'd lol, he should of just let himself get hit, it was at the thigh. decent bruise whatever but youre on base and the bases would be juiced for the next batter

Quite plausible, but even if this occurs, we'd need to see how reboundy the rebound will be.

MVP rebound? Strong all star rebound? Even "just an all star" would technically be a rebound.
If I were to throw out a prediction, I'd say somewhere between his 2010 numbers and 2011 numbers offensively. A .400ish wOBA or thereabouts is within reach. So borderline MVP candidate but not enough to be a legitimate contender.

jakncoke

Banned
really? first pitch swing? do you have to take a shit or something? whats the fucking rush

2 hit again

lol losing 22 of 26 at dodgers stadium

BABIP and SSS yo. There's not many hits separating Jason and Justin.

I know. I just get tired of the casuals outside of this thread shitting on players like him when they aren't seeing the whole picture.

Anyone else hate when they show averages in the lineup this early in the season. So pointless.

Jon

My backup team is the Nats because they are good.

Still cannot believe the Phillies won that game.

rekameohs

Banned
Hey, another great win tonight. And you know what, it's good to see Justin Upton doing well. The way Ken Kendrick treated him was fucking ridiculous. He has much more blame in this than Kevin Towers; I can't really blame Towers for much outside of Heath Bell to be quite honest. David Hernandez and Aaron Hill were absolute steals, and Martin Prado's been the team's best player in this 4-1 start so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom