• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was beautiful. And Jason almost hit a double in between the homers. Just fantastic.

By the way, Justin Upton for real has 5 homers in the first 5 games of the season. Frank Wren for President, Kevin Towers for jailhouse janitor.

Kevin Towers should get the axe. Worst GM in baseball.

Opiate

uhh what. You're an idiot.

I'm not really bothered by the insult -- if I were I wouldn't be on GAF -- I'm only bothered by the lack of cleverness. You might as well have made a your mom joke. At least you could have misspelled 'you're' for sardonic humor.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I'm not really bothered by the insult, obviously. If I were I wouldn't be on GAF. I'm only bothered by the lack of cleverness. You might as well have made a your mom joke. At least you could have misspelled 'you're' for sardonic humor.

I wasn't trying to be clever. I was being direct.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So yeah.

Rays baseball!

Through 5 games, Rays pitchers have held hitters not named Chris Davis to a .212/.272/.301 slash line (33 for 156)

Opiate

I can't tell if he simply didn't understand what I was saying or was unable to discern that it was stated in jest.

For the record: liking two teams in baseball is not similar to oppressive patriarchy and does not represent a substantive social more. For future analysts who wish to lash out at people, lest it not be obvious.

umpboom.gif

Opiate

OH snap, Windu got banned.

It's what I get for trying to make a joke. If anyone ever wondered why I seem so stoic on GAF, this is why.

My humor is dry and sardonic even in real life; I can understand why it would be imperceptible over the internet when lacking tone. Still, I gave him the chance to pull back, and he chose not to.

He'll be back.

tbhysgb

God, we just lost to the damn twins. The TWINS

Flaherty is going to be a fucking black hole on offense till Roberts come back and plays for a week and goes on the DL again.
It's the twins, just when everyone thinks they're garbage they win their division. Btw the same could've been said about the orioles a couple years ago. The orioles beat us?!

Opiate

It's the twins, just when everyone thinks they're garbage they win their division. Btw the same could've been said about the orioles a couple years ago. The orioles beat us?!

And the Twins were supposed to be good going as recently as last year, correct? They just had a complete collapse.

It's what I get for trying to make a joke. If anyone ever wondered why I seem so stoic on GAF, this is why.

My humor is dry and sardonic even in real life; I can understand why it would be imperceptible over the internet when lacking tone. Still, I gave him the chance to pull back, and he chose not to.

He'll be back.

Yeah your joke fell pretty flat but hey I'm not sure the insult was necessary

tbhysgb

Well tbh I never said that, as a twins fan last year was hard to watch. I believe this year is a talented team, and I don't believe they will be a pushover that teams/fans might expect.

Jangocube

Banned

The Orioles have always been a sleeping giant sir. You can't hold the ghost of BJ Surhoff down forever.

tbhysgb

The Orioles have always been a sleeping giant sir. You can't hold the ghost of BJ Surhoff down forever.
Ill admit, the orioles are a great team. Tonight's and last nights game had me on edge all night. Back and forth back and forth lol. I just get defensive with my twins lol. No harm intended. I promise.

That was beautiful. And Jason almost hit a double in between the homers. Just fantastic.

By the way, Justin Upton for real has 5 homers in the first 5 games of the season. Frank Wren for President, Kevin Towers for jailhouse janitor.

I know there are probably some people already concerned about J-Hey but he's been hitting the ball hard at times, just unfortunately at people and/or the wind knocks it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom