• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see it unless he takes less money than he wanted and accepts role of not being a closer. He seemed upset that we didnt sign him during offseason.
Was about to say the same. He's pissed at SF. Mets saw him throw twice and Alderson wasnt impressed. Hope they do watch him when he's ready,

jakncoke

Banned
I was thinking why the fuck play Alvarez against another left, then I looked up Josh Harrison stats vs. Left and he is terrible vs them as well .209 career average but at least he doesnt k nearly 50% the time

Macattk15

What in the god damn fuck are you swinging at Smoak?

That had to off been a FOOT high and a FOOT outside from the center of the s trike zone.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Cardinals must be getting use to watching ring ceremonies last few years. They watched us twice now and themselves once.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Reds win.

Don't have a GIF because I'm on my phone. It was a great day at the ballpark. I even got a little bit of sun, instead of translucent I'm now a bit pink.

We don't need gifs every time The Reds win.

BrAcfdU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom