• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Well it seems I was wrong about Ramiro Pena, I can admit my mistake.
Seems Schafer is the only dead weight on the team
Yeah, no idea why Jordan is on the team. I know he's out of options, but what team would claim him on waivers?

Link

The Autumn Wind
I disagree. His 2011 season was very mediocre.

He's just not worth the asking price.
His 2011 stats were certainly above mediocre, he just didn't get any run support. You may be right about the asking price, but as a Mets fan, I'm certainly not going to complain about that.

I'm seeing pretty good at-bats, though. His OBP is around .500, so I think he's doing just fine. And, he's getting timely hits. (Yesterday's triple, walk-off single the other day)

My last post is my main point but ill add to it. In the zone Votto will instantly see a low off speed pitch and relax his stance and watch it go for a ball. Right now, hes a bit more uptight and watching he ball longer which is affecting his timing on all pitches. Thats why he has alot of ground outs. Hes out ahead of off speed stuff because hes protecting against a fastball.

I wish there was some deal for Jays games like they have at Raptors games where you get free pizza when the Raptors score above 100 points.

Doesn't happen often but still.

There is a free pizza pizza slice deal for people who attend a Jays game in which the team gets 7 strikeouts or more. Getting my free pizza tomorrow for Friday's game.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
12412_10151356739641828_1282029044_n.jpg

Time to kiss the ring!

Jays getting out of town is the best thing possible. Hopefully the shit fans in the 500 level don't return for some time.

ZZMitch

Since when. It used to be every game.

Does Pizza Pizza still have the Blue Jays seven strikeouts Free Slice promotion?
Pizza Pizza: Hi Kerry, yes we do! The promotion runs on Friday, Sunday, and holiday Monday games. Thanks for your inquiry!

From their facebook, may stil give it a try tho heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom