• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Mets need to call up D'Arnaud now just to laugh at Toronto. Guy gets rocked by team Mexico and you goofs think he is taking you to the WS?? Pfffffffffffffffft.

Sanjuro

ibuh61HGM91oNw.gif

I think Zaun is right. Something has happened in the Rogers Centre now that the windows glass is gone. There have been some crazy hard hit homers to centre.

Stras was pitching to him differently from the others (which was pissing me off). He made contact with some ridiculous pitches out of the zone. I think Votto is fine.

I think every pitcher is pitching Votto a bit different. Hes a sucker for the low off speed stuff right now. He knows that and cant react to the fastballs. I think he will be fine, hes a smart hitter, but he is not seeing thing clear yet.

carlos

Well it seems I was wrong about Ramiro Pena, I can admit my mistake.
Seems Schafer is the only dead weight on the team

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think Zaun is right. Something has happened in the Rogers Centre now that the windows glass is gone. There have been some crazy hard hit homers to centre.

For real.

I haven't seen so many hard hit homers in a single season let alone a few games.

For real.

I haven't seen so many hard hit homers in a single season let alone a few games.

I assume there is 0 wind with the dome closed but there must be an air flow/pressure situation. They should on analysis. Curious to see the dynamics when the dome is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom