• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

McCoy for Gallardo
Lamborghini-Gallardo_Nera-2007-hd.jpg
Okay!

BFIB

So the Cardinals are apparently in the rumor mill discussing a deal for either Papelbon or Lee.

WHY!?

Seriously, if Papelbon ends up on the Cards, I'm becoming a Reds fan. Fucking hate that guy.

3N16MA

Banned
Watching the Yanks/Dodgers game now. Ichiro actually performed at a major league level which is a nice change. D-Rob looked lost and then just flipped a switch and was the old D-Rob. Now the Dodgers lineup is about to feel the wrath of Phil Hughes.

Watching the Yanks/Dodgers game now. Ichiro actually performed at a major league level which is a nice change. D-Rob looked lost and then just flipped a switch and was the old D-Rob. Now the Dodgers lineup is about to feel the wrath of Phil Hughes.
I'm not scared of that man.

So the Cardinals are apparently in the rumor mill discussing a deal for either Papelbon or Lee.

WHY!?

Seriously, if Papelbon ends up on the Cards, I'm becoming a Reds fan. Fucking hate that guy.
I wouldn't mind Lee if the price is right. We need starting pitching.

I can't see a deal the Phillies would accept for Papelbon that wouldn't be incredibly stupid for the Cards.

Oh, and it looks like they retroactively credited Molina with a double in the Mets game instead of an error on the OFer. Batting average up to .367!!

Eric Young Jr.'s reaction to being a New York Met:

ny_e_youngjr_200.jpg

"FACK!"

New York Mets lineup
1 Eric Young Jr. – CF
2 Daniel Murphy – 2B
3 David Wright – 3B
4 Marlon Byrd – RF
5 Lucas Duda – 1B
6 John Buck – C
7 Kirk Nieuwenhuis – LF
8 Omar Quintanilla – SS