• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

calder

Carlos Delgado was on the Jays broadcast talking about stuff. Man I love that guy, even just listening when he talks you can tell he's got a big smile.

MiKeD

Banned
That error just now helps big time. Assuming the Mets can get a guy in from 3rd with no outs.

What happened there? I left the room, come back just in time for the replay....At the exact moment the ball lands in his glove my pc freezes for no apparent reason. Just great.

Link

The Autumn Wind
What happened there? I left the room, come back just in time for the replay....At the exact moment the ball lands in his glove my pc freezes for no apparent reason. Just great.
Revere tried to style by dropping the ball from his glove to his hand and he dropped it. Legares never stopped hustling and ended up on 3rd.

Harvey helping himself.

EDIT - And now Young!

Brinbe

Xph2IWG.gif

Xph2IWG.gif

Xph2IWG.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
So if the Mets hang on to win this, it will be the first time ever the Mets win series in both Atlanta and Philly on the same roadtrip.

EDIT - God trying to stop that, of course.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Rain delay over; Harvey out of the game. Can the Mets bullpen hold a 6-run lead for 3 innings? Stay tuned to find out!

Cloudy

Banned
Is that 4 homers in 4 days for Alvarez? It was a panic trade but getting him and Glen Perkins for CC has been an absolute steal LOL

MiKeD

Banned
"Justin Verlander lasted just 5 innings, his 6th start of 5 IP or fewer this season. He had 6 such starts in the previous THREE seasons."

Something's off with the dude.

Top Bottom