• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

RGVNOE

cards haven't been playing good recently, they seem to be playing .500 baseball. And they score some runs early then they don't hit much the rest of the way.

You drafted Gerrit Cole..he went back to school.. Pirates got him now

Clj32nN.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
One of these days, I want to see a player hustle to 2nd while everyone on the defense is watching a bunt slowly roll up the line.

Meier

This Pestano guy better not fucking blow this game for the Indians. I picked up their starter today and need this damn win!

jakncoke

Banned
lol testing marte arm you fool

It's not like we didn't miss out on Mark Appel because of the same asshole :p

He sure as hell is.

Yeah i wanted to bring that up but i didnt want to ruin my gloat moment

edit; Cutch ! 5-0
edit damn alvarez nearly hit another

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mets bringing up Zach Lutz with Duda being put on the DL. Ike Davis staying in Triple-A for now.

June 5, 2008: -- The New York Yankees drafted Gerrit Cole in the 1st round (28th overall) of the 2008 amateur draft. Player did not sign (elected to go to college).

June 6, 2011: -- The Pittsburgh Pirates drafted Gerrit Cole in the 1st round (1st pick) of the 2011 amateur draft. Player signed August 15, 2011.

Etheus

Neo Member
I've given up on the Ms since last week. I've been following almost religiously for over 20 years, but I can only have my dick slammed in a door for so long with no hope for the future. Lets go Pirates/Jays.

(I'll always love the Ms.....I hate myself :()

Top Bottom