• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

rando14

Nah.

If you're going to play Ackley .... I know I know .... let him lead off.

Franklin can hit one out every now and then.

I really don't want to see Endy in the line-up at all anymore.

His wRC+ is almost the worst on the team.

M's are so starved for an outfielder that I cant imagine ackley being sent down again for a long time. he could leave off, but right now his OBP is worse than chavez's (career .300 obp dustin? fack you).

I'm praying to god that miller pans out.

Ughhhhhh

ucsQypG.jpg

Inevitable really. Usually the bullpen just has to be limited to 2-3 innings and hope they don't give up 4 runs. With Crapuano this shitty plus the bullpen this early, the rape train began.

Call the game ump.

Syrinx

So I actually had fun tonight, in the end. Watching Harvey pitch in person was fun as hell. God he was so good tonight.

But if you want to demonstrate "over-managing", look no farther than what Collins did tonight.

Holy crap Indians came back? After that 19-10 festival I just went to FFXIV.

Then I see 6-5 and turned it off and went back to game

Also, crazy ass bugs on the diamond all night, my god.

Haha, apparently Chipper didn't get the memo that Eric Hinske had been DFA'd earlier in the day when he called him out during his induction ceremony.

MiKeD

Banned
Something special brewing in Tribetown. What a comeback last night, games like these make me think we can actually make it to the postseason.

Until we lose 7 out of 8 against the Tigers

Buck rips the hanging change and ties the game. Thanks for not throwing the FB to a guy who can't catch up!

Be patient, Omar. Stick to the gameplan and run up his pitch count.

Top Bottom